Sunday, February 20, 2011

Banana Pudding Diaries

Sunday, February 20, 2011
12:17 p.m.

There I was, sitting at my desk, minding my own business, eating my lunch.
I had just finished all eleven levels of Genius Game (again) and decided to read some articles on one of my favorite websites when I took my last bite of catfish, finishing my lunch. I threw away my to-go box and began browsing again when I saw it.
White, styrofoam, round- it was calling my name.
The banana pudding.
I had ordered it on a whim, not realizing the effects it would have on me. It had been so long, years even, since I'd last tasted the creamy goodness of the pudding, I never saw it coming.




I knew I needed to stop. I knew that if I kept going the way I was going it would only get worse.
And then...
It all happened so fast! And then, it was all over.

I'm weak, yes, but in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment