Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'll Go Ahead And Apologize Now

In case you're wondering what you're in for when you read this blog I'll go ahead and tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Whitney, I work at a funeral home and go to college at the University of Houston. My major is Art with Professional Development Sequence in Education, so I want to be an art teacher when I grow up. I live with my sister, Ashley. I have a dog, Apollo, a cat, Spotticus (or just Spot), and a hermit crab, Leonardo. I used to draw caricatures at Sea Wolrd San Antonio and at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. I love art, reading, and things that make me laugh. I am fully prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I am not easily offended and therefore assume that no one else is, either. I can be blunt, vulgar, and sometimes just plain gross, but I do it with the best intentions. Also, I go to church and think tattoos are cool.
Be prepared for some art, not always good, sometimes funny, and usually done out of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment