Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not Okay



I'm playing The Genius Game, a game where you're supposed to beat ten levels to earn the title of "genius". Well, I beat ten levels, and what did I get? Another level. Those bastards. So this is my proof, this picture is what I have to show to the world so that they will know, once and for all, that I am a genius. But don't worry, I won't forget the little people that helped me get where I am today.


If you feel like playing the genius game, here's the link. Good luck.http://apps.facebook.com/gamegeniuss/index2.php



Also, in case you were wondering, after level eleven there is nothing. Just. Nothing. After fighting, tooth and nail, level by level, to what you think might be the very justification you've been seeking you beat ten levels only to be given yet another level, proving that no matter what you do it will never be good enough. And after level eleven, when you, a seasoned genius game vet, are ready for the challenge of another level you are taken back to level one. It is a true slap in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment